- NEWEN group is a French leading audiovisual group specialized in the production and distribution of TV programs.
- NEWEN is active in all genres of TV production (scripted, non scripted programs and animation) with around 750 hours of new programs broadcasted every year.
- A diversified actor with 3 main production houses in its group :
- TELFRANCE, specialized in scripted programs and animation
- CAPA, specialized in non-scripted programs
- 17 JUIN, specialized in medical & true crime non-scripted programs
- PRODUCTION VALLEY, specialized in entertainment & gameshows
- NEWEN is also present abroad with its majority stake in Dutch company TUVALU MEDIA.
- Spain’s leading producer of television, film and theatre content founded in 1993
- Creator of 36 scripted and 105 non-scripted programs
- Produces more than 1.200 hours of programming per year for the five leading domestic networks
- Committed to innovation in entertainment programming and producing Spain’s biggest television hits
- Owns PROMOFILM, a television production company focused on the American Territories, with offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
Website : http://www.bavaria-entertainment.de
- Bavaria Film is one of the biggest media companies in Europe and with a rich tradition. Filmstadt Geiselgasteig’, the ‘filmcity’ to the south of Munich and for 90 years the head office of Bavaria Film, is the centre of an international network of subsidiaries and co-operation partners
- Based on the tradition of a studio company founded in 1919, Bavaria Film has steadily grown to become a group of presently more than 30 subsidiaries and affiliated companies in main media locations in the German speaking part of the world.
- The Bavaria Film group has strong growth ambition in non-scripted programs development through Bavaria Entertainment and in international coproduction of TV series through Bavaria Pool..
- Bavaria Group produces around 850 hours of TV programs every year.
Website : www.zone3.ca
- One of Canada’s top 5 production companies.
- Has steadily grown its production slate across every genre, both in the English and French market.
- Produces around 850 of TV programs in English and French every year.
- Has produced over 14,000 hours of television and won more than 200 awards since its foundation in 2000.
- Has recently set up its American division in New York City, with several projects at play at the main US networks.